September 12, 2012

Some "Fading Light" Links


Fading Light: An Anthology of the Monstrous has been out for a couple weeks now, and for all intents and purposes, it looks like it's being received positively by readers. Good news for me, as I'm one of the contributing authors.

I've already posted my own--and entirely biased--thoughts on the book, and I even have an interview with our editor, Tim Marquitz, for all to read. So today I'm going to offer a small slew of links to other blogs and sites where you can learn a little more about the anthology.

There is a three-part group interview with some of us contributing authors, which can be found on Lincoln Crisler's blog: Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3.

There's another multi-author interview that can be found on The Nocturnal Library: Part 1 and Part 2.

And yet another multi-author interview at Fantasy Book Critic: Part 1 and Part 2.

Plus, there are reviews that can be found on: The Horror Fiction Review, Fantasy Book Critic, Natasha McNeely's Guide to the Beyond.

I'm especially happy to read that a couple of the reviewers particularly enjoyed my story, "Where Coyotes Fear to Tread." I'm not used to folks reviewing my work one way or the other, so for the good reviews to be the first experience is nice. I'll just have to get ready for the criticism and/or vitriol down the road.

Oh, and if you'd care to read a guest post I did on the Fantasy Book Review blog, you can check that out too: Where Coyotes Come From

For now, I'm just happy Tim's labor of love is finding success.

No comments:

Post a Comment