May 4, 2011

Wish List Wednesday #97: Tom Piccirilli's "Every Shallow Cut"

I've only read one novel by Tom PIccirilli, but it was enough to convince me that the guy is one hell of a storyteller (my review of The Night Class).

Since then, I've had a couple other of his books on my wish list, but for some reason, his books just don't show up on shelves around these parts.

Thank goodness for online shopping--and Chizine.

His latest work, a novella called Every Shallow Cut, came out earlier this year and has been touted as one of his best stories yet. Sounds good enough for me, that's for sure.

I've read reviews for it on a couple of my favorite blogs, and they seem to be enjoying it a bunch as well. So, are you a Piccirilli fan? Have you read this one already? What did you think?

Buy This Book from Book Depository, Free Delivery World Wide

3 comments:

  1. I have not read any by him. I know, I'm a bad horror fan...this sounds like a good intro though. He's been on my TBR pile for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know how much I loved this one, Fox :-) It's a fantastic book -- to the point, blunt, and with an engaging story that will have you mad that it's over so quickly! ;-)

    Darkeva

    ReplyDelete
  3. Midnyte - I don't think you'll be disappointed when you finally get a chance to read his work.

    Darkeva - Indeed, I do know. It's actually on order now, so it should be in the mail as I type this.

    ReplyDelete