December 22, 2010

Wish List Wednesday #78: Neil Gaiman's & Al Sarrantonio's "Stories" (anthology)

Wish List Wednesday is a weekly meme I started in July '09, in which I put the spotlight on a book that is on my wish list--whether new release, blast from the past, or hidden gem.All December, I'm shining a light on anthologies.

All I needed was a look at the cover and a peak at the list of contributing authors to know this anthology was likely to be good. Stories, edited by Neil Gaiman and Al Sarrantonio, have brought together the talents of Peter Straub, Chuck Palahniuk, Joyce Carol Oates, Jodi Picoult--to name but a few--in an expansive anthology of never before published tales.

The list of authors is ecclectic, and I'm sure the stories will be equally so. I've sure enjoyed Gaiman's work as an author, and have read a couple of Sarrantonio's short stories thus far, so I'm interested to see how they work together to bring together all those other authors under one tent. Should be fun.

Have you heard of this one, or had a chance to read it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...