December 8, 2010

Book Chick City's Horror & Urban Fantasy Reading Challenge 2011

I'm not usually into the reading challenges, but this one is right up my alley. Carolyn of Book Chick City fame is hosting more than one reading challenge on her blog, including a Mystery & Suspense Challenge and even a Stephen King Challenge. I may sign up for the King one too, but I'm unsure just how many of his novels I'll actually read next year--I think my number of King novels read for 2010 was a half-dozen.

As for reading a couple dozen horror and/or urban fantasy novels in a year? I'll likely have read that many by the time the snow thaws.

If you're interested in signing up for the reading challenge too, head on over to Book Chick City and see the challenges she has to offer. It should be fun to see what titles people choose to read through the year. Might be a good way to add some books to the ol' wish list.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the challenge! I'm glad you signed up, I think you should sign up for the Stephen King one too ;) Hope you enjoy the challenge - I'll be interested which books you choose to read :)



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...