November 15, 2010

I'm Toying with a New Blog Design and I Want Your Opinion

It's been about a year since the last time I updated my blog design, so over the weekend I did up some quick banner graphics. I don't think I've done anything too extravagant, and most everything that was visible on the blog before is still here.

I would like some feedback from you, though. What you like, and more importantly what you don't like. Be as critical as you like, as I want to fine tune this over time and get it as easy to navigate as possible.

5 comments:

  1. Hmm. It's as easy to read as before, but the title graphic is a bit less 'in-your-face'. Also, you don't have to scroll down past it, which is nice.

    I like this look quite a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice design, I definitely prefer this to the older version :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the graphic. I'm viewing on a wide screen monitor...maybe the red is too bright (a little distracting).

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the red color but your fox may need a little darker a red or maybe a burnt orange coloring to make your fox pop out some.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Josh - I wanted a bit less Grrr to that header graphic, and one that didn't take up the whole screen either.

    Ken - Thanks, all a work in progress.

    Aaron - I worked on darkening it a bit in the header. Hopefully it's improved.

    Steph - I have it a try. Lemme know what you think.

    ReplyDelete