August 13, 2010

Meme, Myself, & I: Must Love Dogs

The whole premise for this meme is pretty simple: If you're tagged, you create a blog entry littered with screen shots from horror films that all follow a central theme. B-Sol of Vault of Horror did images of murder, then tagged Andre of The Horror Digest. She did a fantastic blog post of images of "beautiful blood." Now, she has tagged me.

I'm not sure how original my theme is, but the first cohesive idea that popped into my head was animals in horror films. Then I figured I could whittle that down to dogs in horror. Hello, Cujo!


I Am Legend

A Boy and His Dog

Independence Day

Resident Evil

The Breed

Zoltan: Hound of Dracula

The Thing

Return of the Living Dead

The Hills Have Eyes

Pet Cemetery 2

Man's Best Friend

The Lost Boys

Invasion of the Body Snatchers

As for five people to tag, I'm going to go with:

  1. The Doctor Is In ...

  2. The Drunken Severed Head

  3. Zombies Don't Run

  4. Written by Sin

  5. Scare Sarah


  1. You forgot the dog from The Omen! Angry little bastard, he is.

  2. Awesome! Embarrasingly enough whenever I watch that scene from Independence Day I always get all choked up. BOOMER!!! and he makes it! YES!

  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

  4. Love the pics.

    By the by, have you read d.b.shan's Procession of the Dead?
    I've just finished it. It's excellent.

  5. TheGirl - Blerg. Forgot about that one. He was mean.

    Andre - For all its faults, the movie does have some cool moments like that.

    Akasha - I have not read a Shan novel before, which is odd you should ask since I have a Rabid Rewind scheduled for The Vampire's Assistant to appear this Friday.

  6. Love it. Dogs hate me. Thanks for the tag! I did telephones. Better than it sounds, haha!

  7. Yeah, telephones was a good choice to go with.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...