April 11, 2010

This Week on WTF

I'm trying to see if I can fill out the blog a little more. It's not easy, but when I can get online I am able to schedule a bunch of stuff weeks ahead of time. I'm thinking of adding a memorabilia meme, not because I'm a collector but because I love the artwork, toys, and collectibles that certain books and films inspire. I may try and add a mini-interview section too, but these are still ideas I'm trying to work out.

If you have any suggestions on how I might improve upon my blog, feel free to leave a comment or send me an e-mail.

In the meantime, here's what is on tap for this week:

  • Monday ... Nick + Norah's Infinite Playlist goes under the spotlight in the next bout of Book Vs. Movie.
  • Wednesday ... After sampling Seth Grahame-Smith's Pride and Prejudice and Zombies, I take a peak at his latest novel for Wish List Wednesday.
  • Thursday ... It took a little while, but I finally got my hands on Quentin Tarantino's Inglourious Basterds, which I review in Rabid Rewind.
  • Saturday ... After winning a copy of Dan Simmons' new novel, Black Hills, from All About {n}, I review it for Rabid Reads.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a good week. Looking forward to it!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...