April 20, 2010

Killer Kitsch: Dollar Bin Horror

I discovered Rhonny Reaper's blog a while back thanks to a couple of other very fun horror blogs. Dollar Bin Horror features some great reviews and articles revolving around horror's lesser known and lesser celebrated films--all at bargain basement prices if you know where to look.

She recently blogged about some new products with lower prices on her webstore. I have to say that the new logo is very sweet and sexy ... in a macabre sort of way. If you're interested in checking out the t-shirts and other memorabilia, just pay a visit to http://www.cafepress.com/dollarbinhorror.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Thanks for the shout out! and I'm glad you like the blog and logo :) I Love your banner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're quite welcome, Rhonny. I'm also glad my crude Photoshop skills impress you. That bodes well for my stick figure portraits. :)

    ReplyDelete