January 27, 2010

Wish List Wednesday #31: City Infernal

Never judge a book by it's cover. I know this, but that's an eye-catching cover. But the one that originally caught my eye was the sequel to this Edward Lee novel--Infernal Angel.

I was looking for an Ed Lee novel to add to my bookshelf while browsing a couple of used-book stores. I found two--Infernal Angel and Messenger. I was really drawn to the former, but as I looked at the back cover I realized it was the sequel to City Infernal.

I hate jumping into a series midway through. So, I bought Messenger. In the meantime, I'm keeping my eyes peeled for a copy of City Infernal, as the idea of a novel set entirely in Hell is intriguing. And Ed Lee is reputed as an unrelenting author of horror. I imagine he's one guy who could tackle the subject matter of eternal damnation and really make it sing.

Anyone read or heard about this book, or the series? If so, what did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...