January 12, 2010

I Heart the Kids in the Hall

A new show debuts tonight on CBC--that's in Canada--and I couldn't be more pleased. Why? Because it's written and performed by the Kids in the Hall. If you are unfamiliar with this comedy troupe, I pity you.

As an introduction, I found the trailer for their new show, Death Comes to Town, on YouTube. Enjoy.

by JazzySimpleton

And if that's not enough, here's another YouTube clip I found of one of my favorite KITH sketches.

by arielplain


  1. This looks great! I've been missing out!

  2. "You know, I think I'm going to keep the beard."
    "You're so bean filled!"

    Oh, how I love KIDS IN THE HALL : )

  3. Sarah - Yes. Yes, you have.

    Natalie - I concur. Granted, they've aged horribly, but I say that from my glass house.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...