January 31, 2010

Bad Movie Week Starts Tomorrow

When browsing the library for good horror movies, I may as well be panning for gold. I'd probably have more luck.

This week, starting tomorrow, I'll post one Rabid Rewind each weekday. I've had a couple of these queued for much later, as I tend to keep the blog down to two reviews each week, whether book or DVD. So, I decided to group five of them together and make a themed week out of it.

These aren't all terrible movies, but none of them are very good. It's kind of a shame, because I know there are quality movies out there in the horror genre. It's just that, for some reason, they are never made available at the library. I can't say it's because other library members find the horror genre distasteful, because if that were the case, I wouldn't find such poor caliber on the shelves.

As best I can gather, these were donated to the library by people who regretted purchasing these DVDs. I know I would.

So, consider these reviews a public service announcement on what movies to steer away from when looking for scary films to watch. Then again, maybe your opinion differs on how good or bad these titles are. If so, feel free to leave a comment when the reviews are posted.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds very amusing! Can't wait to see what you have to say about these bad movies.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...