November 17, 2009

A Couple of Contest Links

I came across a couple more contests. Just had to throw my name in the proverbial hats.

The first one comes from Just Another New Blog, as they've got three copies of the audiobook The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold. That's one of my favorite books, so I wouldn't mind an audio version to add to my collection. The contest is open to U.S. and Canada and ends on November 18. HURRY!

For something other than books, A Park Avenue Princess has a Giveaway to sell your soul for. Not only is there a chance to win Matthew Carter's debut novel, Liquid Soul, but also a chance at an e-reader of your choice. Hello! The contest appears to be open to all and ends on Christmas Eve. A lot more elbow room to get your entries in there.

Good luck, all.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...