September 8, 2009

Zombie Bite Quiz: "You're Dead Meat"

I'm not hip to the running blog themes from week to week. Turns out I missed "Zombie Appreciation Week" by a few days. Oh well. One little tidbit I did come across entertained me for a few minutes. I'm not crazy about quizzes online, but this one looked like it would be worth a go.

Reading through Adventures of Cecelia Bedelia's blog, I came across her post about the Zombie Bite Quiz. There's a contest or sorts going on at vvb32reads, where you take the quiz and post your results for a chance to win a copy of Max Brooks' World War Z. Well, that book is on my wish list, so I'll see if I can throw my name in the hat--though it's entirely likely the deadline on the contest has passed by now. But, first the quiz.

It's comprised of about a dozen questions concerning who you are, then the calculator tallies how long it would take for a zombie to get you. I don't last long, apparently. As a consolation, I do last longer than Cecelia. So, I got that going for me. Throw the lambs to the slaughter for an extra few minutes of non-zombification.

If you're curious about how long you'd last, click on that quiz link and give it a try.

The Zombie Bite Calculator

Created by The Oatmeal


  1. I'm dead before you...

    1 hour 14 minutes.

  2. Ha! You do indeed last longer than I.

    Hey, if you didn't win, I've got a copy coming in the mail, and I'd be glad to pass it on to you once I've read it. If you'd like to do that, send your address to me at celialarsen(at)gmail(dot)com, and I'll post it to you.

  3. If you would be glad to pass it on, Celia, I'd be glad to receive.

    Ouch, Cate. Looks like I throw you to the wolves for a few moments of not being bitten. :)



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...