September 29, 2009

"Paranormal Activity": I Want to Go to There

What are the chances "Paranormal Activity" will be screened anywhere near me?

Because if any movie has a shot at getting me to buy an over-priced theater ticket, this is it, people. Viral marketing is working wonders for this thing and I'm as sucked in as the next schlub.



  1. do you reckon they're playacting or was the video camera put there without them knowing?

    if they're not aware of it then im definitely seeing it. i need a thrill - it looks like a similar style to blair witch :D


  2. Well, the way the story is set up, I think the characters placed all the cameras there, themselves. There's a full trailer on YouTube that's even freakier than the snippets you see in the audience reaction teaser.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...