September 17, 2009

Meme, Myself, and I: Thanks for Introducing Me to This Book

Today's BBAW meme:
". . . Let’s talk about that book you know, the one you discovered only because you read about it on a book blog and then you realized you couldn’t live without it! And then you read it and you loved it so hard! Tell us about it and about the blogger (or bloggers!) that introduced the book to you!"

Carrie Ryan's The Forest of Hands and Teeth

I have a review of this book scheduled for later in the month. And I can thank several book blogs for bringing it to my attention. It was one of the very best reads I've come across so far in 2009. If you haven't read it yet, you're missing out.

Here are the book blog reviews that put me on the right track towards this title: Addicted to Books; Carrie's YA Bookshelf; Confessions of a Wandering Heart; Fantastic Book Review; Fantasy Book Critic; Finding Wonderland; HorrorScope; Just Your Typical Book Blog


  1. I loved that book. I'll have to check out some of those sites - I usually just read Book Smugglers.

  2. I keep forgetting to add Book Smugglers to my blogroll. I think I tried it once and it wouldn't take in the Blogger dashboard. I'll have to do it now in Google Reader.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...