September 21, 2009

Book Contest Links & The Best Book in the World?

Beth at Writing It Out is holding a contest right now, where the winner will receive a secret book. The key to it all is picking out which book is the best book published in the last five years. Click HERE for details. Guessing correctly gets you extra entries. The contest ends October 5th.

I can't say with any certainly which book I'd say is the best book of the last five years--even the decade. I could probably come up with a list of my favorites from this decade. Come to think of it, I probably should since the decade is coming to a close and everyone loves lists. LOVES 'EM.

For another great contest, Fantasy/SciFi Lovin' Giveaways is holding a "I'm Not Changing My Blog Name" contest, where two winners will be chosen and will have the chance to choose from a diverse list of fantasy and sci-fi titles. Contest ends October 4th.

Cynthia at spookcyn has a contest going on too. One lucky winner will receive a copy of Geektastic. If you're lucky, it'll even be signed and personalized. Not too shabby. Just click HERE to read her most recent news, then scroll to the bottom for contest details. Contest ends September 30th.

Linny's Vault is celebrating 100 blog posts with a contest. You could win your choice of one of five movies--I have my eye on "Shaun of the Dead." Click HERE for details. Contest ends September 27th.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...