September 25, 2009

Gearing Up for Banned Books Week

Banned Books Week is next week, but as a little something early I came across this video on YouTube, made by the American Library Association. For the occasion, next week I'll be posting a book review each weekday of a book that has been banned at some point in time--easy, I know, since so many books have been banned for one reason or another. I'll be sticking to some of my favorites, though.

Be sure to check out Bites for some other fun stuff going on for the week.

In the meantime, enjoy the video by clicking HERE. I'd embed it, but when I tried it was too wide for my blog's current settings.


  1. Banned books...Oooo, sounds like forbidden territory...

  2. I'm reading Fahrenheit 451 this weekend to "celebrate"!

  3. That's an awesome video! I have to check the banned books list to see if I have any in my tbr.

  4. Logan - Yeah, start the bonfire.

    Lenore - An amazing book. Bradbury is king.

    Bella - It's almost a sure thing you do.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...