August 12, 2009

Wish List Wednesday #7: "Heart-Shaped Box"

Confession time: While I might blog with the handle of "Rabid," in all honestly, I'm quite a docile gent. Perhaps if I had displayed a bit more rabidity at the used-book store when there was a copy of this book on the shelves, a couple of months back, it might be in my hands instead of the hands of another reader. Nice guys finish last, I suppose.

This debut novel from Joe Hill is supposed to be the bee's knees. Heck, he won the Bram Stoker Award for Best First Novel, and even got nominated for Best Novel with this beauty. That ain't not bad. I'm sure I'll cross paths with a copy of this novel again soon enough, and after checking out his site I was happy to see he has a second novel out called Gunpowder. Interesting. Maybe that'll go on the wish list too.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...