July 16, 2009

SciFi Guy Has a Big Contest + Interview with Mike Carey

I love me some contests for free books, so leave it to SciFi Guy to entice me into entering a contest for a chance at Mike Carey's new book, Dead Men's Boots.

You can enter the contest by clicking HERE.
And there is even an interview with Mike Carey, which you can read HERE.

It also bears mentioning that there is an added chance to win all three books in the urban fantasy trilogy, so check it out.

In other contest news, there are still quite a few others I'm currently entered in. If you haven't checked them out yourself, you might want to check out the sidebar on the right and look at the links to see what catches your eye. Ghost Huntress and Jasmyn are two I have my fingers crossed on, in particular.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...