July 21, 2009

J. Kaye's Reading Challenge: Support Your Local Library 2009

J. Kaye's Book Blog is hosting a reading challenge, and I figured I should join up. It's all about library books and how many you can read through to the end of the year. I've been visiting my local library a lot more this year, and have already read quite a few from there, so this challenge should be a piece of cake.

So this will be the blog post I will keep updated with the books I've read from my local library. I currently have a half-dozen or so on hold, so depending upon how quickly I can get my hands on those titles, this reading challenge--I've signed up to read twenty-five books--such be a jiff.

Books Read Thus Far in "Support Your Local Library Challenge":
  1. Dirty Martini by J.A. Konrath
  2. No Country for Old Men by Cormac McCarthy
  3. When You Are Engulfed In Flames by David Sedaris
  4. Ghost Walk by Brian Keene
  5. Eighth Grade Bites by Heather Brewer
  6. The Price by Alexandra Sokoloff
  7. Battle Royale by Koushun Takami
  8. Hell House by Richard Matheson
  9. Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
  10. The Shimmer by David Morrell
  11. Strange Angels by Lili St. Crow
  12. The Strain by Guillermo Del Toro & Chuck Hogan
  13. The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan
  14. A Spectacle of Corruption by David Liss
  15. Coraline by Neil Gaiman
  16. Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris
  17. A Darkness Forged in Fire by Chris Evans
  18. Flash Forward by Robert J. Sawyer
  19. The Keep by F. Paul Wilson
  20. I Am American (And So Can You!) by Stephen Colbert
  21. Watchmen by Alan Moore & Dave Gibbons
  22. The Boy in the Striped Pajamas by John Boyne
  23. Coffin County by Gary A. Braunbeck
  24. Leviathan by Scott Westerfeld
  25. Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist by Rachel Cohn & David Levithan
  26. Bar None by Tim Lebbon

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...