July 17, 2009

Another Richard Laymon Book Contest from Ty

Author, Ty Schwamberger, is charitable enough to allow one lucky winner a triple book from Headline--"The Richard Laymon Collection, Volume 1", which includes The Beast House, The Cellar, and The Midnight Tour.

Just click HERE to get the details, and enter before August 1st.

I was lucky enough to win the last Richard Laymon Book Contest Ty held, and I've got my fingers crossed on this one.


  1. Thanks for signing up for the Support Your Local Library Reading Challenge hosted at J. Kaye’s Book Blog. You'll need to create a post for the challenge/s on your blog to use for the URL in the Mr. Linky widget on the sign up page. In your post, include a link to the challenge’s page. That way your viewers can find it and join. Feel free to use the Challenge button/s as well.

    If you have questions, please let me know. I'll help as best as I can. :)

  2. Thanks, J Kaye. I'll scratch up a blog entry for it this week.



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...