June 12, 2009

Chasing Tale: Cormac McCarty, Brian Keene

Since some authors are harder to find than needles in a haystack, as far as used-bookstores are concerned, I'm thankful my local library has a few titles worth looking into.

Last week, I managed to find J.A. Konrath's Dirty Martini--the fourth in the Jack Daniels mystery series--and a novel by John Farris called The Fury and the Terror. I'll be posting a review for one in the future.

This week, I have Cormac McCarthy's No Country for Old Men reserved and should have it in my hands this weekend. I'm really looking forward to reading that one, since I thoroughly enjoyed the film. I hear there's almost zero physical description of the villain played by Javier Bardem (sp). Hmmm.

Next week, I hope to have Brian Keene's Ghost Walk. I keep hearing good things about the guy, so I'm looking forward to this title. It's been on my wish list for a couple of months now.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...