May 13, 2009

A New Wag for My Blog

Since I am turning into a bit of a contest addict these days, I figured I should add a little sidebar with links to some of the contests I'm currently entered in. I decided upon that after entering yet another contest today.

This time, it through A Community for Bookworms and Lana Lovely's contest. Just one more blog to add to my ever increasing list, though I have actually pared it down some this week.

And, if you're a horror fan, Horror and Fantasy Book Review has a contest in motion to giveaway a copy of Brian Keene's Ghost Walk to the winner. I'm entered. And, browsing the blog, I came across another talented horror author to watch out for by the name of Bentley Little. So many books, so little time.

One final contest that's open. Interviews With Authors has an good interview up with Stephen Zimmer concerning his first novel, The Exodus Gate. It's the first book in a series of five, and it sounds like it could be a really fun read. I hope I win. :) Whoever wins the giveaway will receive, "A signed copy of the book, a poster of the cover art,a set of 7 glossy, full color art cards with illustrations from the book,a bookmark, and an 8X10 of the cover art!"

Not too shabby.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...