April 22, 2009

I Heart American Literature

I just stumbled across a new gem of a website. AmericanLiterature.com

At home, I have a hardcover collection of Shirley Jackson's short stories, which I found a couple months ago at a library sale. A great find for someone looking to familiarize himself with the classics, yet the book didn't have the one short story everyone says is must read. That being, "The Lottery."

Well, I found it. And, I see a whole lot more at this site. Edgar Allen Poe, H.P. Lovecraft, Roald Dahl, Mark Twain ... you name it. So, now I have one more resource for literary finery. In case you haven't seen this site yet, yourself, I recommend you check it out and do yourself a favor by reading a couple classics.

No comments:

Post a Comment


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...