October 18, 2010

It's Coming! The Monster Movie Marathon!

Starting next Monday, I'm setting the book aside for a full week to focus on the movies--monster movies. I've had an affinity for monsters ever since I was a little kid, so I thought it might be fun to do a little tribute to all of those great (and not so great) movie monsters that have graced the silver screen for the last century.

I've managed to recruit some other authors and bloggers to contribute as well. You'll be able to read guest posts from authors such as Lisa Mannetti, Joshua Reynolds, Cate Gardner, and Aaron Polson. Plus bloggers like Kent from Dead in the South, Andre from The Horror Digest, and Carolyn from Book Chick City. And hopefully a few more beyond those names too.

If you would like to participate, no one is stopping you. In fact, I dare you. If you want to review a monster movie, create a fave five or top ten list, extol the virtues of your favorite monster, or go off on some wild tangent, all you need to do is create a blog post between October 25th and October 31st, and then send me a link. I'll update what I can on my blog, plus create a compendium of all of the links on November 1st.

Until then, check under your bed and sleep with the lights on.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...