September 6, 2010

On My Radar: Lisa Mannetti's "The Gentling Box" Is Being Re-Released.

Though it was originally published in late '08, when I got to read Lisa Mannetti's The Gentling Box the next year, it wound up being one of my favorite reads in '09. The Stoker Award winning debut novel was an absolute treat to read and showed me that Lisa is an author to watch out for in the future.

The book was originally published through Dark Hart Press, but earlier this week I found out via Lisa Mannetti's blog that she had come to an agreement with Shadow Fall Publications to have the book re-released this month. And the artwork for the cover was done by none other than Glenn Chadbourne, Lisa's collaborator on 51 Fiendish Ways to Leave Your Lover. Man, I loves that new cover.

And, if you pre-order the trade paperback you get it signed, as well as receive a free e-book version to go with it. And also free shipping inside the U.S. Not too shabby for a fantastic debut novel.

Click HERE to see Lisa's blog post or HERE to go to Shadow Fall's site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...