March 26, 2010

Book Trailer: "Pride and Prejudice and Zombies: Dawn of the Dreadfuls"

I recently won a copy of the new sequel to Seth Grahame-Smith's breakout mashup novel, Pride and Prejudice and Zombies. From Quirk Classics, comes Pride and Prejudice and Zombies: Dawn of the Dreadfuls by Steve Hockensmith.

I must admit that I have yet to read the first novel, but I'm sure that won't hinder my ability to wade through the story in the sequel. This one really came out of nowhere for me, as I hadn't heard about the book until I saw an online contest for it.

It should be arriving in my mailbox soon, but until then, here's the book trailer from YouTube.

2 comments:

Ryan G said...

I just got to page 100 of this one and I'm loving it. I wish PPZ would have been more like this one.

Rabid Fox said...

It's on my to-be-read pile now, I'm listening to the audiobook of its predecessor. Liking it so far.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...