February 12, 2010

How's My Blogging?

Well, it's coming up on a year since I started this blog. It's not a terrible place to visit, but I feel like I still need to carve out an identity for it. As it stands, it's predominately a book blog, which makes sense given that's the medium I'm most engrossed in these days. And as a book blog, it has a particular bend towards dark fiction.

On top of that, I've kept my occasional rantings and ravings about my own writing--I'm still a babe in the woods, so that's minimal at this point. Plus, some DVD reviews since I still love a good movie ... and bitching about bad ones.

But, I could always use some feedback. What do you like about this blog? What don't you like about it? Is there something missing, or is there something that just has to go? Feel free to leave a comment with your thoughts.

Last night, unable to sleep, I tinkered with Photoshop and created a possible banner to replace my existing one. What do you think? Yes. No. Needs work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...